Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Located on an easy care corner allotment of approx. 440sqm, this immaculate, stylish and fully renovated property is sure to appeal to the 1st homebuyer, empty nester and savvy investor alike.
- 3 bedrooms, all with ceiling fans, master with a mirrored built in robe
- Spacious lounge with cosy combustion heating
- Stylish bathroom with lovely deep bath, extra wide shower head and heat lamp
- Separate toilet
- Lovely neutral meals and kitchen area filled with plenty of natural light,ample storage space,a Fisher and Paykel dishwasher as well as an induction cooktop
- Laundry with more storage and fantastic deep ceramic basin
Other stand out features include LED down lights,quality (12mm thick) laminate timber flooring, ducted evaporative cooling and recently sealed and sprayed roof with added colourbond gutters.
The lovely, low maintenance garden offers complete privacy behind brand new 'friendly neighbour' fencing, a healthy stretch of lawn (with fully automated pop up irrigation system in timers) provides plenty of space for kids games and family pets to roam as well as secure parking for up to 2 vehicles, or storage for a boat, trailer or caravan.
And what a fantastic location, with the property situated right opposite a nature reserve the lovely scenery is sure to please. Shopping will be a breeze with the Ingle Farm Shopping center just minutes away, as is the Ingle Farm Primary School, several child care centers and plenty of public transport on hand.
This immaculate and stylishly renovated property is sure to impress the minute you pull up to the curb. Definitely not one to miss out on.
1 Lauder Street, Ingle Farm is proudly brought to you by Magosia Waskowski, your local real estate area expert. Please feel free to call or email with any questions or to register your interest today.
2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.