PRICE REDUCED - DON'T MISS OUT!
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 7 Cars
Set on a lovely flat block of approx 604sqm with an approx 24.6 mtr frontage, this well loved and immaculately maintained solid brick family home is sure to appeal to those looking to nest, invest or develop (stcc) in the much sought after area of Valley View.
Offering a spacious floor plan of approx 150sqm the property includes;
- 3 bedrooms,all with built in robes and ceiling fans,two have reverse cycle air conditioning,bedroom 3 with skylight
- A spacious lounge including a stunning feature chandelier,ceiling fan and reverse cycle air conditioning which leads through to the formal dining with sliding door access to the undercover alfresco area
- A lovely renovated kitchen featuring a bay window, ample storage space,an island bench,gas cook top and oven,double sink,puratap and dishwasher
- Bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, bath and skylight
- Separate toilet
- Laundry with water temperature control and access to rear garden
- A combination of slate and polished timber flooring as well as lovely high ceilings and large windows allowing lots of natural light to fill the house
The rear yard offers a low maintenance garden with a paved a huge 9m x 6m undercover alfresco area ideal for entertaining all year round. 3 small sheds offer plenty of storage space and a separate insulated room off the carport which can be utilized as a studio / home office or teenage retreat.
A dual driveway offering a lock up garage for up to 2 vehicles as well as a carport for a 3rd vehicle, caravan or boat.
And what a fantastic location! With the stunning Valley View and Thomas Turner Reserves right on your doorstep there's always something on offer for the whole family. Enjoy a game of soccer or footy on the ovals, there's a playground for the little ones,a BBQ and picnic area, walking trails as well as the local golf course and tennis clubs all within walking distance.
There is plenty of public transport with an easy commute to Tea Tree Plaza and the Obahn,various major shopping centres, primary and secondary schools all just minutes from the property,and a mere 14 KM to the CBD. What more could you ask for?
A really lovely and inviting family home in a fantastic location offering a great lifestyle and many opportunities for the astute buyer. Definitely not one to miss out on.
22 Lancaster Avenue, Valley View is proudly brought to you by Magosia Waskowski, your local Valley View area specialist. Please feel free to call or email to register your interest today.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces, 2 carport spaces and 3 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.