Immaculate Home on Corner Block
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Set on a spacious corner block of approx 768 sqm, this immaculately maintained one owner property is sure to appeal to those looking to nest, invest or develop (stcc) in the much sought after area of Valley View.
Filled with many stand out features throughout the property offers;
- 3 bedrooms,all with robes
- L-shaped lounge with cosy gas heating and dining room with lovely mirrored feature wall and sliding door access to
- Updated kitchen with ample storage and puratap overlooking a meals area
- Bathroom with spa and heat lamp as well as a separate toilet
- Laundry with storage and access to rear garden
- 4th bedroom /teenage retreat/rumpus room or home office (on its own fuse box) with a ceiling fan and wall mounted fan
as well as a toilet with hand basin
- Spacious garage / workshop with power (on its own fuse box) and parking for 1 vehicle
- Carport with remote controlled roller doors providing parking for 2 vehicles
- Undercover alfresco area overlooking a low maintenance garden with a healthy stretch of lawn
- Ducted evaporative cooling as well as a security alarm system which also includes the teenage retreat
Conveniently located on the service road of Walkleys Road facing a lovely cul de sac, within walking distance to St Paul's College, Valley View Kindergarten, the local Valley View shopping centre, bus stops with easy commute to the O'Bahn as well as the lovely picturesque walking trails of Dry Creek Reserve. Various other primary and secondary schools as well as shopping centres like Tea Tree Plaza, Ingle Farm and Gilles Plains are all within minutes from the property. All this and a mere 14 KM to the CBD.
What more could you possibly ask for? A lovely family home in an idyllic location. Definitely not one to miss out on.
6 Walkleys Road is proudly brought to you by Magosia Waskowski, your local Valley View area specialist. Please feel free to call or email to register your interest today.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.